PNC Bank opens the 2nd Metro Phoenix solutions center in Gilbert
PNC Bank showcased its second retail banking site in Arizona with the opening of a new solutions center in San Tan Village, 2050 East Williams Field Road, Suite 101, in Gilbert. The Solution Center, which aims to evolve a typical banking experience, will allow customers to interact with qualified staff for one-on-one consultation in new and innovative ways. This is the second of three PNC Solution Centers opened in Phoenix this year.
READ ALSO: Most Influential Women: Cathleen Walker, PNC Bank
The Solution Center will include:
• PNC ATM and bank kiosk – Self-service capabilities for deposits, withdrawals and other banking transactions;
• Advanced technology – Screen mirroring capabilities from customers’ phones or tablets, projection onto large plasma screens for hands-on demonstrations of PNC applications or a guided digital experience.
• Workstations of the future – Flexibility for clients to work with Cabin Crew Members, on tablets or mobile devices, where they are most comfortable in the Solution Center.
• Conversational meeting spaces – Furniture that feels right at home – sofas, tall kitchen tables and rounded tables – to encourage side-by-side conversations in a relaxed and comfortable setting.
• Video banking machines – Enhanced ATMs that allow customers to transact over the counter for extended hours, 7 days a week, interacting with a banker remotely via audio and video connection. Customers can make payments to PNC accounts, cash checks, make deposits, and speak live with an on-screen banker. This self-service technology allows customers to do their banking at times that are convenient for them, while still having access to an online banker who can help them with more complex transactions.
“The new San Tan Village location brings our unique banking experience even closer to our customers, including our new BBVA USA customers,” said Cathleen Walker, PNC Regional President in Phoenix and Northern Arizona. “PNC’s solution centers address the way our customers do their banking, which includes a growing reliance on cutting-edge technology and the ability to interact with knowledgeable staff to discuss financial goals. We are excited to grow our business with the conversion of BBVA USA branches in the Phoenix area and statewide, bringing best-in-class technology to all of our customers and a personalized approach to banking services for the people who live and work in the region. ”
The bank’s second location in the Phoenix area opens just months after its new Low cash flow mode digital offering, which tackles the $ 17 billion that some studies estimate American consumers pay in overdraft fees each year. Through Low Cash Mode, PNC hopes to help its clients avoid overdraft fees through unprecedented transparency and account control to handle times of low cash or payments at the wrong time.
Low Cash Mode is currently available to customers in Arizona through Virtual Wallet®, a premier account and money management solution that makes it easy for consumers to manage their finances. Specifically, Low Cash Mode provides payment control – the power to determine whether certain debits (checks and ACH transactions) are being processed, which might otherwise result in overdrafts; Intelligent alerts in real time; and “Extra Time,” which gives customers time to avoid or settle overdrafts before fees are charged. The functionality is available to virtual wallet customers through the PNC Mobile Banking app on Apple and Android phones.
PNC’s pending conversion of BBVA USA’s acquisition in early October will dramatically accelerate PNC’s national expansion strategy and dramatically improve PNC’s continued growth opportunities in markets such as Arizona, where PNC will rank XX in the market share of the FDIC.
As of 2018, Pittsburgh-based PNC has opened 30 solution centers in markets such as Kansas City, North Texas, Houston, Boston, Nashville and Denver, with plans to open additional locations through 2021 and -of the.
PNC Bank, National Association, is a member of PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC). PNC is one of the largest diversified financial services institutions in the United States, organized around its clients and communities for strong relationships and local delivery of personal and business banking services, including a full range of loan products; specialized services for businesses and government entities, including business banking, real estate financing and asset-backed loans; wealth management and asset management. For more information on PNC, visit www.pnc.com.