Week ended March 05, 2021
This week’s 10 most read reports, columns, blogs, editorials and research on channels and MSPs:
ten. Microsoft’s Free RPA Tool: Microsoft Power Automate Desktop is a robotic process automation (RPA) tool that MSPs and channel partners can use to automate workflows. And… it’s free for Windows 10 users.
9. List of technological mergers and acquisitions: Our regularly updated list of over 600 M&A deals involving MSPs, IT solution providers, private equity firms and more.
8. Zero Trust Security Explained: Zero Trust is not a product, it is a security framework built around the concept of “never trust, always verify” and “assuming a breach”.
7. Datto launches Datto Commerce for MSP sales automation: The new Datto Commerce, based on the acquisition of Gluh, supports MSP online storefronts, sales quotes, e-commerce and purchases through Ingram Micro and Synnex.
6. MSP QBR Guide: Need an MSP QBR guide? Step one: Think like a wealth manager during Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with clients. Here’s why and how to do it.
4. List – 43 Technology PSPCs and Implications for Partners: We are currently tracking over 40 Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) that may acquire or merge with technology companies. This list, updated every business day, explains the potential implications of PSPC for technology partners.
3. SolarWinds Orion Cyberattack Timeline: Every major development in the offense, investigation and hearings in Washington, DC.
2. Microsoft Ignite 201 Live Blog: Everything Microsoft announced at this week’s virtual event, including Microsoft Mesh mixed reality technology.
1. PPP SBA Loan Application Deadline and Updates: The latest application adjustments to the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) may appeal to sole proprietors and very small businesses.